How to install AeroMags on spin-on filters
1. If filter is already installed, remove safety wire.
2. Snap one or two AeroMags on opposite sides near the threaded end. Install band clamp and secure oil filter with safety wire. Wear safety glasses.
3. Re-use AeroMags by sliding them off the old filter and snapping them onto a new one when the filter is changed.
4. Never attempt to pry off an AeroMag.
5. Never place an AeroMag near magnetically sensitive equipment inside an aircraft.
6. Properly installed AeroMags will not affect instruments. However, as with any new equipment, be sure to check your compass. Do not transport AeroMags inside an aircraft.
AeroMag Limited Product Warranty
We warrant this AeroMag to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of two years from the date of purchase. All implied warranties are only valid for the same periods. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
At our discretion we will repair or replace, at no charge to you, any AeroMag found to be defective in materials or workmanship within the specified coverage period. This warranty does not apply to damage from improper handling resulting in damage to the plating of magnetic surfaces. This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from accident, abnormal use, misuse, abuse, neglect, or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions. We specifically disclaim all warranties whether implied or expressed when AeroMag consumer products are used in commercial or industrial applications.
We will not be liable for damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from a defective AeroMag. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. To file a warranty claim, please call us or email: Returns@FilterMag.com.